Friday, March 28, 2008

Birthday Blessings



I have the best family and friends ever! They know me so well and got me exactly what I love best for my birthday -- phone calls, hugs, emails, cards and gifts that are so "me" . . .candles, hand crafted soaps, and pretty jewelry. See, Mom, I'm wearing the pendant you bought me. It's so pretty!

I've taken cue from Jeanne and now announce my birthday to everyone who can hear me. I'm not quite at the wearing a tiara all day point, but now I let everyone know it's my special day.

3 comments:

wanda.blck said...

Yeaaaa! You like the pendant! Good for you announcing your birthday. They can be fun. You and David look great. I'm glad you had a fun BD.

Denise said...

Happy late birthday Donna!

Cassie Weske said...

Donna I absolutely LOVE reading your blog! You are so fun to read, I couldn't stop laughing at all the funny things you write! You are so amazing! I just LOVE you! You need to write more now!! I'll be waiting! I love you and miss you so much!

I wanted to tell you... thank you so much for everything that you did for us after Kolby's accident. I am FOREVER greatful for you and the wonderful selfless acts of kindness and love that you showed to me and our family. I admire you so much and I hope that someday I can become even somewhat close to what an amazing mother, wife, daughter, sister, aunt and friend that you are.
I Love you!!
Much Love,

Cassie Jo