Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Darryl!




Darryl turned 46 on Monday. For 17 glorious days, we're the same age! The kids and I took him out (well, he paid) to dinner at his favorite place -- the Outback. Darryl complained that I always gave him clothes for his birthday so this year, we decided to get him TOYS! I got him two games for his XBox 360; David got him the first season of Psyche on DVD; and Kate got him a big bag of candy. He loved it all. I tried to get him to go to Platos for Tiramisu for dessert, but he didn't want to. So . . .Plan B kicked into action -- chocolate dipped strawberries. Thanks, Joni, for introducing me to such decadent yumminess. We need more birthdays and fewer diets in this world!!

1 comment:

Joni said...

Oh, your chocolate dipped strawberries look fantastic! By the way, they don't have any calories!