Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Colleges, Traveling, and Playing




We had to do our family vacation without Darryl this year. So sad! But we had plans for Kate to visit colleges and to spend time with our family. We've had a great time and put a lot of miles on my mom's car. We've visited four colleges, toured through Yellowstone and the Tetons, gone to Bear Lake, hiked southern Utah, rode 4-wheelers, kayaked, jet skied, rock hunted, shopped, played cards, went to movies, and ate delectable delights. A grand time.

4 comments:

Joni said...

It was fun to see your pics and read about your trip to Utah! I'm so glad that you were able to do so many fun things. Wish I could have been with you!!!

wanda.blck said...

Loved your pictures. Wish I could get my writing and pictures to match up. We did have a great time and thanks for asking me to go with you! Mom

wanda.blck said...

Loved your pictures. Wish I could get my writing and pictures to match up. We did have a great time and thanks for asking me to go with you! Mom

michelle said...

I love reading your blog, Donna! You're such a great writer! I miss you, and I think you guys should come visit Utah again soon! =) Love yer guts!