Friday, February 22, 2008

I Say, Jolly Good Acting!


Blimey! Kate was simply the bees knees playing a sassy Brit named Cecilia in her school play, "My Very Own Story", a fun, entertaining and fast moving play about miscommunication, love, and morals.

Kate's performance was simply smashing! As always, she exudes confidence and grace. Her stage presence always tickles me and fills me with pride.

What Kate liked most about the play: 1) she had good friends in the play; 2) she got to wear several different costumes --including a gorgeous wedding dress; 3) she got to have a British accent; and 4) THERE WERE BLOKES (that's British for boys)! Hey, that's a pretty big deal when you're in an all girls Catholic school!

I love watching Kate act because her passion matches her talent! And the best part . . .it's not every night you get to take a star home!

1 comment:

Joni said...

I so wish we could have seen Kate in her play. I love the creative, wonderful way you wrote about it! You need to post some photos of her!